Senvol Services provides access to unparalleled business and technical expertise in the additive manufacturing industry
Senvol Services is the consulting division of Senvol. Senvol Services provides both business and technical expertise in the additive manufacturing industry, with a particular focus on projects that are data-related.
Below are a few examples of Senvol Services’ previous project engagements:
- Cost analyses for a Fortune 500 oil & gas manufacturer to determine which of its parts can be more cost-effectively made using AM vs. the status quo. Click here to view a video presentation, or click here to download three case studies.
- Data generation for a U.S. Government entity to help generate pedigreed AM data. Senvol leveraged the Senvol SOP and its industry-leading expertise in AM data to ensure that all data was traceable, statistically significant, standards-conforming, and high-fidelity. Senvol provided advisory work on the test matrix set-up, sourced and vetted all vendors, and managed the data generation.
- Advisory work for a Fortune 500 company’s AM division regarding what data to publish on its specification sheets, and best practices for generating such data.
- Market sizing for a materials science company that was considering the possibility of developing new AM materials. Senvol quantified the size of the market (and its expected growth) in order to determine whether the material science company’s R&D spend to develop the new materials would be justified.
- Supply chain analysis for a government agency to quantify what, if any, its country’s competitive advantage is with respect to AM production. Click here to view a video presentation.
- Market research for a publicly-traded AM machine manufacturer to determine which of its customer segments will yield the highest levels of profitability.
- Strategic consulting for a Fortune 1000 company that was looking to assess the AM industry and determine what business opportunities to pursue. Senvol created a strategy detailing how the company could fully leverage the opportunities and benefits that additive manufacturing can provide. Senvol analyzed and quantified how the implementation of AM could increase business profit.
Examples of other Senvol Services projects include managing AM pilot programs, designing AM databases, building AM cost models, conducting customer discovery interviews, and training company executives and employees.
Senvol has an expansive network and is connected to virtually all major industry stakeholders. This network includes AM hardware manufacturers, service bureaus, materials providers, academic institutions engaged in AM research, government organizations, government research laboratories, other industry thought leaders, AM investment firms, and press outlets that regularly cover AM. Companies that engage with Senvol Services are afforded access to this network.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to inquire about engaging with Senvol Services.