EFFECTIVE DATE: 1/4/2017
When you access www.senvol.com (“Site”), owned and maintained by Senvol, Senvol may collect information. Moreover, when you subscribe to the Senvol Database (“Database”), Senvol asks you to provide additional information (“Subscriber Information”). The information you provide may include but is not limited to:
- Personally identifiable information – This is information that can be used to uniquely identify a user such as name, address or company. You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information, when you access the Site and in connection with the use of the Database. While Senvol generally collects personally identifiable information only on a voluntary basis, Senvol’s collection of personally identifiable information may be a requirement to access certain Content within the Database.
- Log information – We also collect data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. When you access the Site via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. This may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and unique information about your browser or your account.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
- The information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest announcements and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out by following the prompts in any email that you may receive from Senvol.
- We also use information that we collect to help us develop, deliver, and improve our Site, Content, and communications.
- We may also use information that we collect for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose the information that we collect for any purpose.
- We use the information you provide to Senvol when you register to use the Database to send you information from time to time on programs and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by following the prompts in any email that you may receive from Senvol.
- We reserve the right to disclose to anyone the information about your usage and demographics.
- Senvol reserves the right, without notice to Subscriber, to share Subscriber’s Information with anyone for any purpose. Subscriber hereby consents to the disclosure of Subscriber’s Information to such companies and acknowledges that, once this information is disclosed to those companies, Senvol will have no control over, nor will Senvol be responsible for, the use or further disclosure of Subscriber’s Information by any companies.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES