Are you building an internal additive manufacturing database or center of excellence? Or, are you developing additive manufacturing-related software?
If so, the Senvol API is indispensable. The Senvol API allows you to incorporate the data and structure of the Senvol Database into your company’s database, center of excellence, or software.
Benefits of licensing the Senvol Database API include:
- Access to the raw data that powers the Senvol Database
- The ability to use or manipulate the data structure to meet your company’s needs
- Automatic updates to the data anytime a new machine or material is added to the Senvol Database
Common uses include:
- Companies building an internal additive manufacturing database or center of excellence:
- Companies that develop additive manufacturing-related software:
No internal additive manufacturing database or center of excellence is complete without the Senvol Database data. In fact, our data often serves as the foundation.
The Senvol API enables you to improve functionality and create new features for your additive manufacturing-related software or platform. Whether you want to offer your users a “material finder”, or power your back-end vendor sign-up form, the Senvol API serves as the backbone upon which additional functionality can be built.
The Senvol API now makes it easier than ever to access complete, up-to-date data on industrial additive manufacturing machines and materials.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Senvol API licensing options.