Chicago, IL – March 25, 2019 – Senvol will be speaking and exhibiting at the upcoming 2019 Annual Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference next week.
Senvol President Annie Wang will be giving a presentation titled, “Using Machine Learning to Intelligently Generate and Analyze Additive Manufacturing Data.” During her presentation, Wang will discuss the machine learning software that Senvol is developing for the U.S. Navy and will focus on actual results that have been achieved. This presentation will showcase use of the AM machine learning software, Senvol ML, to:
- Predict material performance directly from process parameter inputs and in-situ monitoring data;
- Reduce or eliminate the need for CT scanning;
- Minimize the cost of characterizing an AM material or machine by leveraging previously gathered data;
- Extract insights from in-situ monitoring data (e.g. high resolution photos, photodiode data, videos of the melt pool);
- Utilize hybrid modeling, whereby physics-based simulated data and empirical data can be analyzed together; and
- Generate AM data as efficiently as possible.
Wang’s presentation will take place on Thursday, April 4 from 1:30pm-2:30pm in Room PDR 2.
AMUG will take place from March 31-April 4, 2019 at the Hilton Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. Visit Senvol at Booth #35.
AMUG is an independent, industry-wide users group that gives its members a forum for learning and information exchange on additive manufacturing technology. AMUG is considered one of the pre-eminent gatherings for leaders of the additive manufacturing industry.
To learn more about AMUG, please visit their website.
To learn more about Senvol ML, click here.
To book Senvol for a speaking engagement, contact us.
To view more Senvol news stories, click here.